Monday 14 July 2014

A-England Briar Wood and Her Rose Adagio Stamping Manicure



aeng8 This nail design is very simple and very elegant. A-England Briar Wood (read the review here.) and Her Rose Adagio (Read review here.) are both have superb holographic particle display. Perfect colour combination if you ask me? The index and little fingers are painted with just one coat of Briar Wood, tips are painted with Her Rose Adagio, and placed with a clear triangle rhinesstones studs by Moyou London, which comes in multi-colour pack, just to give it a more dressy look. Now, the middle and ring finger, I painted with two light coats of Her Rose Adagio, I let it dry and sponged the middle area with Briar Wood. Let it dry again and stamped it with Pueen plate - 52 from the Buffet Collection, using Her Rose Adagio nail varnish. Finish off with Seche Vite as my per usual. I just love the mysterious colour finish effect. Don't you?

Thank you for reading my blog! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment